OWN YOUR FUTURE
The Joint Venture Program runs for an estimated 6-8 months, allowing you to see the entire span of a deal from end-to-end (initial transaction, renovation, and tenant move in). Joint Venture Program participants typically meet twice per month throughout the project. Meetings are virtual via Facebook Live and Zoom.
There are 12 JV Program sessions. Sessions normally occur Saturday afternoons. There may be a limited number of times when a session occurs on a weekday evening if Dr. Joe deems that a particular activity would add value to the learning experience. However, we do attempt to provide ample notice prior to an impromptu session.
Dr. Joe streams live from the house. You will be provided a private session link to access the meeting. As part of a JV team, you will be able to document the project over time and reference the successful experience when you request funding for your own deals.
Benefits of the Program
As part of the JV Program, you will learn Dr. Joe’s recession-proof investing model from a hands-on perspective.
You will also receive:
- small-group online mentorship from Dr. Joe, a 30-year investor
- coaching on positioning yourself for funding (including becoming bankable in market turbulence)
- a deep dive understanding of all aspects of investing from finding a deal to securing a tenant
- credit repair guidance
- funding resources (traditional and alternative)
- access to Dr. Joe’s deal analyzer tools
- Dr. Joe’s comprehensive rental application
- a credibility kit template, which is required by lenders
- access to Dr. Joe’s team of lenders, realtors, contractors, and other experts & MORE
There Are Four Program Entry Levels
- There are four program entry levels:
- Students: participants at this level pay a fee to join the program.
- Deal Finders: participants at this level find deals that meet our investment criteria.
- Private Investors: for more information, contact us
- Professionals/Service Providers: participants at this level may be able to leverage their areas of expertise, skills and talent to become eligible for the program; proposals are considered on a case-by-case basis.